This month-long fundraising effort includes a core team of two hand-bikers and two able-bodied cyclists, assisting and supporting each other to overcome a journey of 3000km from China to Pakistan through mountains, plains and deserts. Throughout the journey, the team will:
- hold workshops with disabled people’s associations and various hospitals and rehabilitation centres
- provide motivational talks for public and private sectors, as well as educational institutions
- promote sports for disable people, particularly in
- hand cycling, para-rowing (Rawalpindi), scuba diving (Karachi)
- marathon & wheel chair race training
Come join us through this journey. Be our ambassador, join our Strava “Team K2K”, follow our Facebook! Through these efforts, the team hopes to raise funds for the 2022 beneficiaries of the ASF!